September 3, 2010

Raffle information

Hi Friends,
I am sorry this has been taking so long. It has been a bit difficult. I had to delete every comment that wasn't from me and add it to my name as there were multiple comments in the wrong spot and many MANY duplicates. It was the only way I could make sure I had ALL the correct people, numbers, entries and amounts and was as fair as possible. BELIEVE me if there was an easier and quicker way I would have done it.

Also, I had to individually contact no less than about 30 different families that didn't add their entry items into the reply section! I then had to wait to hear back from nearly all of them. I am sorry but some people did not contact me back and as the saying goes " The SHOW (raffle) must go on." Please know that you helped a son come home to his family. That in itself is a VERY WORTHY CAUSE.

I only entered people into the giveaway if they sent me an email specifically told me that they forwarded or posted, or "liked/tweeted/followed Solomon's cause. Thank you for your patience. I hope to have the raffle results within the hour. Thank you

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home